Almaty is the former capital of Kazakhstan and a sublime city in the foothills of Trans- Ili -Alatau mountains. It is a perfect blend of distinctive nomadic traditions, specific characteristic of Soviet culture and modern European glamour.
The sparkling and extravagant nightlife of Almaty and great casinos has made it the heaven for high rollers and bon-vivant. At the same time you will explore the lands of dreams, be sure nothing to be compared with this nature!
Get ready to be lost in the natural magnificence and cultural elegance of Almaty this season with Kaztourism!
17.00 – Meeting and greeting by English speaking guide
18.00 – Transfer to the hotel, check in
19.00 – dinner at the restaurant
20.00 – excursion to Kok Tobe green hill. It is a good time to relax and get perfect view of the evening city. Get down to the city with cable car road, enjoying the panorama view.
Overnight at the hotel
08.00 – Breakfast at the Hotel
09.00 – Transfer for Almaty City tour
The tour starts with sightseeing in the central part of Almaty. You will know more about history and development of the Southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions: Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Abai Square and Palace of Republic. Then the tour will continue in one of the oldest Almaty park – Panfilov Park, where you will see one of the unique wooden building in the world – Zenkov Cathedral and also visit the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame, dedicated to the memory of the fighters who died for freedom and independence of the country.
– Dinner at 19.00 at the restaurant
08.00 – Breakfast at the hotel
09.00 – Transport for Tamgaly Tas tour.
Tamgaly-Tas is located about 100 km away from Almaty centre. There is open Museum which also is
called as Buddha temple. Tamgaly tas means “stones with signs” translating from kazakh language. It is very special place near Ili river having pethroglyphes and late Buddha signs on the rocks. The total number of pethroglyphes is more than 1000 and it is very huge historical place with government meaning belongs approximately to the XII century .
13.00 – Packed lunch
17.00 – Returning to the city
19.00 – Dinner at the restaurant
08.00 – Breakfast at the Hotel, check out from the hotel
09.00 – Transfer for Beautiful Mountain Surrounding Guided tour
This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort, located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. Shymbulak has its own special atmosphere. Here you can see the skiers who like ironed track as well as the snowboarders who prefer extreme downhills with breathtaking jumps and turns. On sunny days Chimbulak gathers together thousands of visitors. On chairlifts you can reach Talgar Pass (3163 meters above sea level)
– Lunch at the restaurant
-Departure from Almaty to Astana
-Dinner at the restaurant
is the capital city of Kazakhstan. It is located on the Ishim River in the north portion
of Kazakhstan, within the Akmola Region, though administrated separately from the region as a city with special status. The 2014 census reported a population of 835,153 within the city limits, making it the second largest city in Kazakhstan.
* Founded in 1830 as a settlement of Akmoly.
After Astana became the capital of Kazakhstan, the city cardinally changed its
shape. The master plan of Astana was designed by Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa. As the seat of the Government of Kazakhstan, Astana is the site of the Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the Ak Orda Presidential Palace and numerous government departments and agencies. It is home to many futuristic buildings, hotels and skyscrapers.
* Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the tour at 10.00
* The tour starts with visiting Constitution Square, one of the most important places of the city where new life of Akmola city started as the capital Astana. Then we offer you enjoy the great view from” Astana Baiterek” monument.
* Walking along Nurzhol boulevard starting from President residence Ak orda going till“Khan Shatyr”Entertainment & Shopping Centre
- “The Independence Palace” – Official state events, forums, assemblies, meetings, conferences are held in the Palace. Capacity of interior rooms, their technical equipment and comfort fully allow to hold and cover the events at the highest international level. Along with the official events there are concerts, exhibitions and celebrations. Tours around the Palace, accompanied by a professional guide.
- Visiting Khazret Sultan Mosque
- 16.00 – Visiting Aquanarium of Astana in “Duman” Entertaining centre
- 18.00 – Dinner at the restaurant , transfer to the hotel, overnight
* Breakfast at the hotel at 08.00
* Transfer for the tour at 10.00
* The Palace of Peace & Reconcilation – is a symbol of Friendship, unity and peace in
Kazakhstan. The Idea of construction of the pyramid was suggested by the President
Nursultan Nazarbayev. It was called as an 8th miracle of the World. Here we can visit “Kulanshi” – Centre of Modern Art. In the Gallery with the premises of 880 square there is an operating lithography hall, where you can see the works of Salvador Dali, Marc Chagall, Pablo Picasso and modern masters of lithography from Germany, Great Britain and Poland.
* Opera Hall – the pride of the Palace of Peace and Accord. Opera Hall is supplied with modern sound equipment, which allows providing the most difficult interpretations of the most unusual performances. The capacity of Opera Hall is 1302 seats. It consists of parterre, dress circle, 2 balconies with a VIP section. The Atrium hall – the biggest floor of the pyramid. Its area is 2185sq.m. The floor coverage is made of white and grey marbles. Kazakh people praise white tone with great respect as it is the colour of purity, nobleness and welfare. You can see windows around the hall with warm sunrays casting though into the auditorium of Opera hall. The thickness of the stained glass is 4.5 sm. Between the layers of glass stretched mesh with the picture of doves. The capacity of the hall is about 400-500 people.
* The hall «Сradle» is the top of the building which offers a beautiful view of the one of the youngest capital of the world. We can see from the hall the residence of President of Republic of Kazakhstan “Ak Orda”, the building of Government of Republic of Kazakhstan, the Supreme Court, the symbol of the city – the monument «Astana – Baiterek”, monument «Kazakh Ely”, the most beautiful bridges in Astana, which connects the right and the left banks of the city. Between the palace and residence of the President defeated Presidential Park.
* The next stop is “Has Sanat” – «Has Sanat» means genuine, real art in the Kazakh language. The aim of the further work of the gallery is desire to show modern Kazakh art, unique art, which is inextricably linked to the rich national heritage that gone deep, and to acquaint the world with Kazakhstan.
* “The National Museum of the History of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
* “The National Museum of the History of the Republic of Kazakhstan” – the museum’s building consists of 7 blocks (from 2 to 8 floors) with a total area of 74 thousand sq. m. Of these, more than 14 thousand sq. m. are occupied by the exhibition area, 5 sq. m. – by the museum depository. The building of the museum accommodates at the same time an exhibition hall of ancient and medieval history, the hall of history, the hall of gold, the ethnography hall, the hall of independent Kazakhstan, the hall of Astana, the halls of modern art. There are also rooms for temporary exhibitions, restoration workshops, laboratories, storage facilities, a library with a reading room, the conference room. The tour – survey examination of the halls from the history from the date of establishment and to the modern and sovereign Kazakhstan.
* Breakfast at the hotel
* Free time, lunch at the restaurant
* Check out from the hotel, departure to Almaty