Day 1: Arrival to Bishkek
– Arrival to Bishkek
– Meeting & greeting at the Airport with English speaking guide
– Transfer Airport-Hotel by bus
– Transfer to Issyk kul lake , packed dinner at the bus
– Boat tour in Issyk kul lake
Day 2: Bishkek – Issyk kul lake (North coast)
– 07.00 – Breakfast at the Hotel
– 09.00 -Transfer to Issyk kul lake. On the way you can have
Burana Tower tour. The most popular place in Kyrgyzstan is
Burana old town, which is historical and architecture
complex. This place is located not so far away from Bishkek
city and 11 km from Tokmak city. Burana became popular by
means of its historical memorials such as: Burana tower,
guarding walls, and the excavations of the old city. Burana was not just an ordinary city but political centre of Kyrgyzstan and was a capital of Kharakhan troups with the name Balasagun. Burana tower dated by X-XI centuries and has a lot of legends… This complex is a Museum under open air.
– 13.00 – Lunch at the local family in Tokmak
– 17.30 – checking in to the hotel on the North coast of
– 19.00 – dinner at the restaurant of the hotel
– 20.00 – free time , overnight
Day 3: Issyk kul – Ruh Ordo – Bishkek
– 09.00 – Breakfast at the Hotel, -10.00-check out
– 11.00 – Transfer for Excursion to The Ruh-Ordo Tashkul Ata Cultural Center, on the northern
shore of the Lake Issyk-Kul was commissioned in 2002 as a cultural “theme park” to commemorate and celebrate the historical heritage of the region as a modern-day meeting place for people of all nationalities, faith and cultures. In Kyrgyz, the name means “spiritual place” and large, attractive, parkland incorporates Buddhist, Christian and Islamic places of worship.
There is also a large concert hall, large meeting rooms decorated with works of art and sculpture are found throughout the grounds including monuments to artists and statesmen, (including Boris Yeltsin, the first president of the Russian Federation, who was a frequent visitor to Issyk-Kul).
-13.00 – Lunch at the local café
– 14.00 – Road back to Bishkek
– 19.00 – arriving to Bishkek
-19.30 – dinner and at the restaurant – 21.00 – arrival to the hotel, overnight
Day 4: Bishkek city tour + Shopping tour
– 09.00 – Breakfast at the hotel
– 10.00 – Transfer for city tour.
– Excursion to the Osh Bazaar, where you can find anything starting from clothes, food and local souveniers.
-13.00 – Lunch at the Indian restaurant.
-14.00 –transfer for Bishkek city tour. The tour will start with the discovering of the Centre of the city: Ala too square and Old square, Parliament and White houses, here you can enjoy the soviet styled buildings and modern monuments. Then visiting Victory square, the Museum of Art and statue of the National hero Manas.
– 18.00 – Dinner at the Indian restaurant
– 20.00 – returning to the hotel, free time and overnight at the hotel
Day 5: Departure from Bishkek
– 09.00 Check out from the hotel
– 10.00 – free time
– 13.00 – Lunch at the restaurant
– 14.00 – transfer to the airport, registration for flight.